Date: Saturday June 29th
Venue: St Joseph’s Regional High School Performing Arts Complex
Tickets: $15 adults, $10 kids (not performers, who must sit on laps of parents if not enough room)
Tickets are General admission eg. First in best dressed.
Doors will be open 15 mins prior to the start of the show.
$10.00 – $15.00
SHOW ONE – 4:00pm
The following classes will be in the first performance:
- Twinkle Toes Monday with Miss Lauran
- Twinkle Toes Tuesday with Miss Lauran
- Twinkle Toes Wednesday with Miss Stacey
- Twinkle Toes Thursday Group 1 with Miss Ange
- Twinkle Toes Tap with Miss Lauran
- Hannah Summers- Heaven Capri Redmond- Fairy in the Garden
- 8yrs Jazz- Grown JPP- Ballet Petite Performers- Poodles
Download your Twinkle Toes and Mini Men Concert Handbook here: 2019 Twinkle Toes Concert Handbook
We hope that this Showcase experience is one you and our dancers will never forget. We appreciate your compliance with the requirements in this handbook and hope that PMPA Showcase will be as fun and exciting for you as it is for all of our staff.
Thank you for working with us to create a memorable educational experience through performance for all of our students.
Any questions at any time please contact the office.