Port Macquarie Performing Arts offer classes in:
- Classical Ballet
- Musical theatre
- Dance Acrobatics
Dance classes come in all shapes and sizes and for a parent who has never taken dance class themselves, it can be daunting as to which class you should choose for your little one. Don’t worry, we have a class to suit kids of all ages and abilities. We are sure to ﬁnd the class that suits best for your child. Let’s go through the majority of classes we run here at PMPA. You know whats best for your child, so have a look at these classes and if you have any questions, just shout out! See our timetable here
Feel free to send us an email here.
- Mini Movers Mums and Dads – A 30min creative movement class for 1-3 yr olds – Mondays and Fridays
- Twinkle Toes – Creative movement with a basis in Classical Ballet for 3 & 4 yr old girls – Every morning from 9.30am
- Mini Men – Creative movement with a basis in Hip Hop for 3 & 4 yr old boys – Saturday mornings
- Twinkles Tap – A fun tap class on Monday mornings
- Mini Acro – Does your little one love to be upside down? They will love Mini Acro
- Kindy Combo – 1 hour class that incorporates Ballet, Jazz & Tap in one class!
- Mini Acro – If your child loves being upside down, they will love Mini Acro
- Dance, Drama, Singing, Art in Creative Combo class
Junior Combo – 1hour and 15 min class that incorporates Ballet & Jazz in one class, with a fun addition of Acro, Bollywood, Contemporary, Tap and Musical Theatre!
Beginner or Level 1 Acro – Dance Acrobatics for this age group
- Classical Ballet – Classical Ballet technique classes preparing dancers for examinations
- Jazz – Fun, upbeat dance style, performed to the latest Top 40 music
- Tap – Fun, Rhythmical movement, performed with the aid of shoes that make noise
- Contemporary – Contemporary technique, a fusion of ballet & jazz
- Musical Theatre – If your child loves to sing and dance, they will love this class!
- Creative Combo – Drama, Singing, Dance & Creative Art in one 2hr class, one day a week!
- Acro – If your child loves being upside down, they will love Acro. Dance Acrobatics technique preparing dancers for skills and examinations