Kate Lineham is one of the areas most experienced and well-respected teachers. A mother and qualiﬁed ﬁtness instructor, Kate has a passion for educating children on how to live healthy, active lives through dance and exercise. Kate has her Junior teaching Diploma in the LGTDA syllabus and her Associate teaching Diploma for Classical Ballet through the British Ballet Organisation. With years of experience teaching Tap, Jazz and Ballet, Kate is a valued member of the PMPA staff and she looks forward to helping many students discover their love of dance this year.
A few fun facts to help you get to know Miss Kate!
- Favourite Colour? Lime Green.
- What age did you start dancing? Eight.
- What is your favourite style of dance? Tap.
- Most loved dance you have ever choreographed? Jolly Dragon at Francessca Louise Academy of Dance in the late 90’s.
- What is the best show/performance you have seen live? Tap Dogs in London- 2002.
- Who was your mentor/ role model growing up? Miss Francessca and Mr Munro.
- What is the part about your job you love the most? Returning to watch eisteddfods and seeing my mentor, Mr Munro.
- If you could meet one performer from throughout history of any time period, who would it be? Bojangles.
- Where is your favourite place in world? Belfast.
- Why do you love to dance? Dance makes me so happy. I have the feeling of being fulﬁlled when I dance.